HCL Technologies Limited, d/b/a HCLTech, is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida. It emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business. The company has offices in 52 countries and over 210,966 employees.
HCL Technologies Walk-in Interview
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience : 01-06+years
- Department: Lending Banking Process
- Role: Associate
- Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
We are searching for a Associate that is Loan fulfillment domain in the US market and wants to make a real impact on the Banking industry. As a Associate, you will for the training, quality and process understanding of a group of underwriters. for the Consumer Loan Fulfillment team.
The process is part of the Consumer Loan fulfillment domain, and it involves Funding & Fulfillment Back-office operations review and analysis of data and documents pertaining to Unsecured (Personal Loans and Credit Cards) & Secured Loans (Auto loans, Boat Loans, Recreational Vehicles etc.).
- Processing Business Process Service work items in accordance with the tasks, deliverables, and service levels established in the corresponding Work Authorization.
- Delivering to the best of their ability to ensure that cases are finished on time within the defined quality metrics.
- Build and maintain working relationships with the onshore and offshore Client and Supplier teams to achieve the desired outcome.
- Follows written Business Rules for business activities.
- Uses established procedures to complete initial process for the fulfillment of prospective member loans, within service level objectives while providing excellent customer service.
- Seeks guidance from team members to resolve issues and to identify appropriate issues for escalation. Sets the expectation with the member and contacts them on loan decisions.
- Assists with Lien Perfection tasks such as process paperwork and collect fees to complete title work.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English is a must
- Willingness to work in Night shifts is a must
- At least 1 year experience in Banking (Preferably a Lending process)
- Good knowledge of Banking principles
- Good knowledge of Lending principles
- Good Analytical skills and Logical reasoning
- Should be a team player with good interpersonal skills
- Graduation in any discipline
Related Jobs: Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd – Walk-In Interview for Quality Executive on 11th March 2023
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here