HCL Technologies Limited, d/b/a HCLTech, is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida. It emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business. The company has offices in 52 countries and over 210,966 employees.
HCL Technologies Walk-in Interview
- Qualification:12th Pass/Grad/Under-Grad.
- Experience : 00-01+years
- Role: Customer Support Executive
- Job Location: Noida
- Salary: 2-2.25 Lacs P.A.
- No. of Openings: 20
Only Immediate Joiners may apply
To provide a seamless experience addressing customer’s questions or issues over the phone and to efficiently fulfil all the assigned job responsibilities as per the prerequisites.
Minimum Qualification Criteria:-
1. Graduation in any field (Except Law Graduates)
2. Minimum 12 months experience in BPO(Voice) / Fresher’s can also apply
3. Agent should be flexible to work in 24/7 Environment.(UK Shifts)
4. Job Location- Noida Sec 144
5. Cabs available
1. Excellent Communication skills (Written/Verbal) is the foremost priority.
2. Good customer service skills & should display good analytical abilities
3. Prior experience in BPO voice process shall be preferred.
4. Candidate must be comfortable with Work From Office module
1. Provide splendid customer services to customers in a friendly and courteous manner at all times.
2. Have sufficient knowledge about the products and services and respond to all inquiries accordingly.
3. Improve the Customers Experience with the Client Services by ensuring that the Customers Issues are attended promptly and all their concerns are resolved immediately.
4. Ensure that all the Company Policies and procedures, code of conduct and regulatory guidelines are strictly complied to while servicing the customers.
5. Ensure that customers confidential information is properly protected and only used for official purposes.
Required Knowledge and Skills:-
1. Effective listening skills demonstrated by the ability to listen to other people talk without interruptions, understand them and then promise solutions or make contributions based on points made.
2. Strong communication skills characterized by excellent writing and speaking skills.
3. Must possess good multi-tasking skills.
4. Should have good negotiation skills and be able to influence people.
5. Ability to use computers efficiently and must learn how to use new software/CRM.
6. Must be patient and willing to help others in solving problems while maintaining a positive attitude at all times.
7. Must have a keen eye for detail and follow instructions.
Note- Mention “Preeti Bisht” on top of your resume.
Related Jobs: Intas Pharmaceuticals – Walk-In on 02nd April, 2023 for Multiple Positions in QC / Manufacturing / Production
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here