Harman Finochem Limited is a leading India-based Pharmaceutical Company which specializes in the manufacture and export of more than 45+ Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APls) of which 10+ are Essential Drugs as per the WHO Model List. We deliver top quality products to more than 75+ countries across the globe.
Harman Finochem For Following:
- Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
- Experience : 15-20+years
- Role: Manager / Sr. Manager
- Job Location: Aurangabad,Maharashtra
- No.of Openings: 01
Interested candidates can share their profile on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for Manager / Sr. Manager Projects for the API manufacturing plant at Aurangabad, Maharashtra location,
Interested and eligible candidate cans share CV at email@example.com
Please find JD for more details,
Lead, coordinate & manage Capex and Opex Projects Project planning, Scheduling, Engineering procurement plan, and Co-ordination with contractors for erection and Commissioning activities.
– Budget preparation & planning as per newly assigned activity
– Responsible for process calculations, Mass and Energy Balance analysis of Existing/proposed processes as well as for technology transfer from lab to commercial scale.
– SAP activities like raising PR, item codes, budget checks, etc.
Conceptualization of the project to Basic Design; Detail Engineering.
- should have proven working experience as a Project Manager in Pharmaceutical (API) Greenfield & brownfield projects. Supervision to Preparation of business case/ Project charter/ Concept note to User.
- Supervision to develop plant layout and prepare plans for facilities and requirements
- Estimation of cost for budgetary proposal which includes operational cost also. • Introduction of New technologies in the project.
- Recommendation &Implementation of Energy Saving System /Equipments in New Project.
- Evaluation of URS/ RDS/Technical specification sheet/ Terms of reference/layouts and drawing.
- Delivery of the project in accordance with the project deliverables & schedule. • Monitoring and tracking of progress for all activities ensuring time, cost, and quality are maintained. And arrange for periodic feed-back, including project status reports. • Co-ordinates with Lead Project Engineers, contractors, and sub-contractors for scheduling of work.
- Documentation and Project Handover and Post completion & ensure GMP documentation completion on time.
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here