Engagement of Apprentices in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Nasik under the Apprentices Act, 1961. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited a Navratna Central Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India, is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia, with 21 Production/Overhaul/Service Divisions and 11 co-located Research & Design (R&D) Centres and one Facility Management Division, spread across the Country.
HAL Aircraft Division, Nashik is inviting applications for one year apprenticeship in the following.
Technical / Non-Technical Disciplines:-
A .Under National Apprentice Training Scheme (NATS) : 1) Graduates, 2) Diplomas
B. Under National Apprentice Promotion Scheme (NAPS) : 1) ITI Completed
Disciplines/Trades, No of Posts, Qualification & Stipend:
A1) Graduate Apprentice (Stipend: Rs.9000/- per Month)
A2) Diploma Apprentice (Stipend: Rs.8000/- per Month)
B) ITI Completed (Stipend: Rs.8000/- per Month approx.)
A1 & A2 Graduate & Diploma candidates
1. Candidate should be an Indian Citizen & have successfully completed Graduation / Diploma from
a recognized university approved by AICTE/UGC in the above mentioned Disciplines/Fields.
2. Candidate should have completed Graduation/Diploma on or after 1st Sept 2020.
3. Candidates should NOT be undergoing/undergone apprenticeship in any other establishment
B) ITI Completed
1. Candidate should be an Indian citizen & have passed ITI in the respective trades recognized by
2. Candidates should NOT be undergoing/undergone apprenticeship training in any other
How to Apply:
Graduates in Arts, Commerce and Science: Follow STEP 2 to 3 ONLY REST FOLLOW STEP 1 to 3
STEP 1: Candidates should register on the apprenticeship portals for obtaining registration number.
A) Engineering Graduate/Diploma: www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
B) ITI Completed : www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in (Details in annexure 1)
STEP 2: Apply in the HAL Nasik application form (Google form)
1. Read the QR Code Provided or Click on the link given below to open the application form: Please open the below Advertisement for QR Scan Code
2. Enter the correct and required information in the application form and submit it.
3. Step 2 will complete when response ‘Your response has been recorded successfully.’ is
displayed on the screen.
STEP 3: Candidates will be notified for the Physical Document verification HAL, Nasik by email. After successful physical document verification the process of application will be complete. Tentative schedule of document verification will be 1st /2nd Week of Sep 2023.
1. Application to Apprentice training begins: 2nd Aug 2023
2. Last date for application: 23rd Aug 2023
3. Tentative Schedule for Document verification: 4th Sept to 16th Sept 2023
APPLY ONLINE – Click Here
Download Advertisement – Click Here