Granules India Limited is an Indian pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in Hyderabad, India. Granules manufactures several off-patent drugs, including Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Metformin and Guaifenesin, on a large scale for customers in the regulated and rest of the world markets.
Telephonic Interview for Quality control- OSD (Method Validation) at Granules India Ltd
- Qualification: M.Sc or B.Pharm or M.Pharm
- Experience: 2 to 6 years
- Requirement: Method validation, Method transfer & Regular/Stability analysis of Dissolution, Assay, Related substances and Residual solvents
- Instruments: Dissolution, HPLC, GC, UV, IR & KF
- Software: Empower and Awareness on custom calculations
Telephonic Interview Date: 05-07-2021(Monday)
Interested candidates please share resume on
Note: While sharing resume please mention as “Method Validation” in subject
Telephonic Interview for Technology Transfer (OSD)- Executive
Department: Technology Transfer (Formulations-OSD)
- Designation: Executive
- Experience: 2-5yrs
Telephonic Interview Date: 05-07-2021
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and review Scale up batch Protocols, Exhibit batch protocols & Process Validation Protocols ad reports
- Monitoring the execution of the exhibit batches and preparation of the scale up reports
- Supervise the transfer of batches from lab batch to validation batches at the shop floor.
- Ability to transform the knowledge gained during execution of Exhibit batch and scale up to commercial scale
- Review of Tech pack received from Customer for Site Transfer and in-house Products
- Preparation of Gap Analysis for execution of Site Transfer Products.
- Preparation of risk assessment for the New product Launches
- Support in transfer of products from FR&D to production.
- Carry out feasibility trials in FR&D.
- Prepare and review Master formula record for site Transfer products.
- Prepare and review Batch Production Records, Batch Manufacturing Records for Site Transfer Products and In house developed products
- Execution of Lab scale, scale up and Exhibit batches
- Execution of Process Validation batches.
- SAP activities related to Code creation/Reservation/BOM creation.
- Documentation work.
- Preparation of the investigation report and collection of the data
Contact: 9849040162 /7995144462
Note: Formulations-OSD experience only can be considered.
While sending Resume please mention as ” Technology Transfer ” in the subject.