Granules India Limited is an Indian pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in Hyderabad, India. Granules manufactures several off-patent drugs, including Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Metformin and Guaifenesin, on a large scale for customers in the regulated and rest of the world markets. Granules India Limited is a vertically integrated Indian pharmaceutical company based at Hyderabad. We are among the few pharmaceutical companies in the world to be present in the manufacturing of entire value chain from Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), Pharmaceutical Formulation Intermediates (PFIs) and Finished Dosages (FDs). Our products are being distributed to over 250 customers in regulated and semi-regulated markets and their global presence extends to over 60 countries.
Granules India Walk-in Interview
- Qualification: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc, Diploma
- Experience : 02-07+years
- Job Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad( Gagillapur )
Desired Candidate Profile
- Only OSD Formulations Experience will be considered
- Granulation, Wurster coating – RMG/ FBP/ FBD/ Wurster coating/Roll Compactor – 2 to 7 years Experience.
- Compression – Hata, Fette, Korsch & Killian – 2 to 7 years Experience.
- Coating – Ohara, Glatt, ACG smart & Gansons – 2 to 7 years Experience.
- Blister(Cartonator/ Uhlmann/ CAM/BQS) & Bottle Packing(CVC/ Pharmapack/ Countec) – 2 to 7 years Experience.
- Capsule Filling – AF90T/AF150T/ZRO 200/TTS – 2 to 7 years Experience.
- Production (QMS) – Compression, Coating & Packing – 4 to 7 years Experience.
Mandatory Document Photocopies to carry
- Latest copy of Resume
- Current Increment Letter
- Lat 3 months pay slips
- Previous employment service certificates
- All Educational Certificates
- Aadhar & PAN Card
Spot Offers will be given to selected candidates(Subject to above mentioned photocopies submission)
Contact Details: 08418696400/08418696401
Related Jobs: Cognizant – Walk-In on 20th May 2023 for Any Graduate / Any Postgraduate
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here