GD Research Center Pvt. Limited (GDRC) is a subsidiary of GlobalData Ltd, UK. GlobalData is the premier source of actionable insight into the energy and healthcare industries. With the combined expertise of more than 1,000 researchers, market analysts and consultants across 10+ countries, the company provides high-quality, accurate and transparent industry insight that helps clients achieve growth and increase business value. GlobalData’s success as a leading research and consulting firm is also highlighted by the fact that it is frequently referenced in some of the world’s leading publications, such as the Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Forbes, the Financial Times, Bloomberg and Reuters. GDRC’s team uses robust methodologies, including in-depth primary and secondary research techniques, proprietary databases and input from panels of industry experts, to deliver its leading research and analysis. In addition to this, GDRC has a highly experienced senior management team, consisting of leading figures in the business information industry.
Exclusive Walk-In For Freshers(Pharm-D, M-Pharm) @ GlobalData, Hyd
Walk-In for 0-1 year experience & Freshers-2020,2021 & 2022 passouts in M-Pharmacy & Pharm-D only
Interested candidates can walk-in on the below mentioned dates
· 17-March-2023 – Friday
· 20-March-2023 – Monday
· 21-March-2023 – Tuesday
Walk-In Timings: 10 AM to 2 PM Only
Work from Office: Location Hyderabad, India.
Similar Jobs: TCS Sigma – Hiring for B.Pharm and M.Pharm Graduates of 2023 | Apply Now
- Extensive knowledge on data analysis from the regulatory bodies related to drug pricing and reimbursement calculations, regulatory designations etc.
- Knowledge on regulatory bodies governing for drugs/ therapeutics
- Ability to search methodically from a range of publicly available sources
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically MS Word and PowerPoint; basic knowledge of MS
- Excel is an advantage
- Managing and tracking timelines to ensure timely delivery
- Reporting on a regular basis as regards progress to the Manager/ Team Leads
- Help the team in answering client queries as and when required
- Perform quality check of deliverables
- Be able to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/questions where appropriate
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think critically, challenge conclusions and underlying Assumptions
- Strong oral and written communication skills in order to interact effectively with Industry
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
- Complying with internal processes and policies including the HR, Finance, and IT departments of the company.
- Healthy interaction with peers et al.
- Looking for freshers in M-Pharma & Pharm-D only
- Pass out of 2020, 2021 & 2022 only
Similar Jobs: HETERO – Walk-In Interview for FRESHERS – QA, QC, Production, Maintenance Departments on 19th March- 2023 @ Hyderabad
Office Address : 3rd Floor, Jyoti Pinnacle Building, Opp to Prestige IVY League Appt, Kondapur Road, Hyderabad, Telangana-500081
Land Mark: Near to Jaya Bheri Bus stop, Beside Ramalayam Temple- Vamsi ram Building
Google Maps(click link for easy navigation) : https://goo.gl/maps/AWSbjXyX2LY626Pg7
Contact Person : Mehaboob Shaik
- 17-March-2023 – Friday
- 20-March-2023 – Monday
- 21-March-2023 – Tuesday
Walk-In Timings: 10 AM to 2 PM Only
Please carry the hard copy of your resumes while coming for the interview.
Similar Jobs: Deccan Fine Chemicals – Walk-In Interviews for Freshers & Experienced in Quality Control on 20th – 26th Mar’ 2023
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here