Medanta Gurgaon is founded by Dr. Naresh Trehan, a world-renowned cardiovascular and cardiothoracic surgeon, with the mission to deliver advanced but affordable medical services to patients. For three years in a row, Medanta Gurugram ranked the best private hospital in India for three consecutive years in 2020, 2021 and 2022. It was also featured in the list of top 250 global hospitals in 2022 by Newsweek.
Global Health(Medanta) Conducting Walk in Interview For Following:
- Qualification: B.Pharma,M.Pharma,Pharm D
- Experience : 00-03+years
- Department: Clinical Pharmacy
- Salary: ₹ 2,50,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
- Role: Pharmacist
- No.of Openings: 20
- Job Location: Gurgaon
Related Jobs: MACLEODS PHARMA – Walk-In Drive for Production / Quality Control on 5th Feb’ 2023 @ Indore
Time and Venue
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Before Administration, Medication review and clinical audits on the floor.
2. Transcription / Indenting of drug and non-drug orders.
3. Responsible for medication tracking and receiving from pharmacy.
4. Auditing all the in-patient orders for drug name, strength, formulation, dosage and duration of therapy, therapeutic duplication and to check for possible drug interaction, if any as per hospital protocols.
5. Checking the Medication Administration Records in the ward and rectification of any medication error observed.
6. For clarification check the patient record at the ward / ICU discuss with Clinical Pharmacologist.
7. In case any non-formulary drugs are indented inform to the concerned doctor and substitute it with the drugs given in the formulary.
8. Responsible for checking the drugs in impress stock, crash cart, disaster kits and ambulance regularly.
9. Responsible for documentation of restricted antibiotics and report it to Clinical Pharmacologist.
10. Monitoring of adverse drug reaction.
11. Drug information resource.
12. Any other duties assigned by Reporting Manager.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good communication skills both verbal and written, including telephone etiquettes.
- Great interpersonal skills and team work ability.
- Good analytical skills and quick thinking.
- Good knowledge of medicines.
- Should have knowledge to work on Computer
Related Jobs: Gland Pharma Limited – Walk-In Interviews for IPQA / Engineering on 3rd Feb’ 2023
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here