Glenmark Pharma is hiring for Research Associate / Officer – In Vivo Biology Research (Pre-Clinical).Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai, India that was founded in 1977.. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Research Associate / Officer – In Vivo Biology Research (Pre-Clinical) as follows.
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: Glenmark Pharma
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Research Associate / Officer – In Vivo Biology Research (Pre-Clinical)
- Qualification: M.Pharma in Pharmacy, MVSC in Veterinary Science
- Experience: 2 – 6 years
- No of Vacancies: 02
- Details of Salary: Details not provide by recruiter
- Contact: Dhurjuti.Dhibar@glenmarkpharma.com.
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Personal interview
Job Description/Skills Required :
This role requires working on Execution of and providing support to various pre-clinical models of inflammation and immunology. Covers all aspects of execution of various in-vivo pre-clinical tests. Day-to day deliverables comprise of (but may not be limited to) the following:
1. Preparation of reagents and drugs for various tests:
- Preparation of formulation for animal dosing
- Preparation of reagents for inhalation challenge or oral challenge
- Preparation of anesthesia for laboratory animals
2. Execution of various in-vivo experiments:
- Dosing of animals by intraperitoneal/oral/subcutaneous/intra-tracheal route
- Blood collection from retro-orbital route or tail vein or terminal bleeding of the animals
- Broncho alveolar lavage of the animals
- Storage of plasma/serum samples or tissues
3. Inspection of laboratory animals and handling animal drug administration
- Selection of animals of appropriate age, gender and weight
- Animal sensitization with various antigens by various routes
- Animal randomization
- Fasting of the animals
- Preparation of animals for oral, dermal or inhalation challenges.
4. Processing, analysis and compilation of data in the form of journals
- Separation of Plasma/serum from blood
- Entering the data in the excel or graph pad prism sheets
5. Coordinating with DMPK for sample submission
- Prepare format for sample submission to DMPK and submit the samples accordingly
6. Maintaining lab inventory
- Entering new chemicals in the inventory
- Maintenance of NCE log books
- Regular updating of chemical inventory
- New indents for chemicals.
Interested Candidates may send their CV to Mr. Dhurjuti Dhibar on Dhurjuti.Dhibar@glenmarkpharma.com.