Glenmark Pharma is hiring for Regulatory Affairs Officer.Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai, India that was founded in 1977.. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Regulatory Affairs Officer as follows.
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: Glenmark Pharma
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Regulatory Affairs Officer
- Qualification: B.Pharma
- Experience: 02 Years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Details not provide by recruiter
- Contact: NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Personal interview
Job Description/Skills Required :
- Compilation of ANDA dossier in eCTD format
- Review of Technical data required for ANDA compilation and submission
- Thorough DMF review
- IIG Assessment of assigned products
- Drafting of Controlled correspondence to the USFDA
- Support different stake holders for OSD and Oral liquid dosage forms by providing regulatory strategies.
Results Expected/ Target
- Timely submission of assigned ANDAs
- Minimum errors in dossier compilation and review and thereby ensure no critical regulatory gaps in the compiled modules and reviewed documents
- Good turn-around time for assigned tasks and support required by R&D.
GLENMARK PHARMACEUTICALS LTD,,GLENMARK HOUSE,B D S, AWANT MARG,CHAKALA ANDHERI EAST, , MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.