Glenmark Life Sciences (GLS), an independent unit of Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, manufactures a range of high-quality Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) for customers worldwide. Over the years, the company has established strong relationships with leading global generic pharmaceutical companies that have helped expand product offerings and geographic reach. GLS works with 16 of the 20 largest generic companies globally. This work spans the entire spectrum of the value chain, from research & development to scale up, manufacturing and delivery. Together, these support customers all the way from product identification & development to commercialization and life cycle management.
Walk-in for Research Associate / Research Officer @ Glenmark Life Sciences Ltd
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To assist in literature search for experimentation, and finding suitable reagents, and methods.
- Performing experiments, analysing the results, and come up with simple and scalable process.
- Maintaining lab records, and preparing proper as per GLP documentation.
- Process optimization, validation and assist demonstration of the process in plant for commercialization.
- To assist in execution of 1-2 validation activities as per protocols and to assist for successful completion of the plant validation.
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: M. Sc. in Synthetic Organic Chemistry
Experience: 1-6 years
Knowledge & Skills:
- Candidate should have good understanding of theoretical as well as practical aspects of Organic Chemistry.
- Should have very good technical writing skills to document the experiments performed.
- Strong spectroscopic interpretation skills, good MS Office and Chem-Draw proficiency