Gland Pharma Ltd. A globally renowned manufacturer of Small Volume Parenterals (SVPs), Gland Pharma was founded in 1978 at Hyderabad by a visionary, PVN Raju, who has always thought far ahead of his time. Since inception, Gland Pharma stands testimony to the founder’s exemplary commitment to Quality, having emerged as a global player with presence in about 90 countries in five continents.
Walk-in Interviews – Production
1. Operation & Cleaning of Vial Filling and Stoppering Machine.
2. Responsible for filtration of different products.
3. Maintaining good housekeeping in their work area.
4. Online documentation of all the activities in log books.
5. Operation of Equipment during periodic qualification stage.
6. Compliance to Standard Operating Procedures during the operation and cleaning of the
7. Co-ordination with Engineering department during preventive maintenance and machine break
8. Reporting all the deviations to the immediate supervisor.
9. Responsible for smooth operation of the machine and giving the desired output in the
scheduled timelines with defined cGMP standards.
10. Maintain discipline and motivate the workforce for better productivity and cGMP compliance.
Experience : 2 to 6 Years (Injectable Experience)
Key skills : Sterile Injectable exposure in Compounding, Filling, Sealing, Washing & Line Management, QMS, Machine operator, Line Chemist, BPCR Review
M.Pharm / B.Pharm, B.Sc / M.Sc, ITI / Diploma
Walk-in Interviews – Quality Control
Experience : 2 to 5 Years – Experience in handling HPLC, GC, UV, IR, IC, Autotitrator, Analytical Method Validation and Method Transfer.
Location: Gland Pharma Ltd, Pashamylaram, Patancheru.
Please Carry below documents along with Updated Resume
- Passport size Photograph
- Education and Qualification certificates
- Aadhar Card & PAN Card
- Latest Increment Letter & Last 3 Months Payslips with supporting Bank Statement.