Gland Pharma Ltd. A globally renowned manufacturer of Small Volume Parenterals (SVPs), Gland Pharma was founded in 1978 at Hyderabad by a visionary, PVN Raju, who has always thought far ahead of his time. Since inception, Gland Pharma stands testimony to the founder’s exemplary commitment to Quality, having emerged as a global player with presence in about 90 countries in five continents.
Walk-in Interviews – Production
- Operation & Cleaning of Vial Filling and Stoppering Machine.
- Responsible for filtration of different products.
- Maintaining good housekeeping in their work area.
- Online documentation of all the activities in log books.
- Operation of Equipment during periodic qualification stage.
- Compliance to Standard Operating Procedures during the operation and cleaning of the equipment.
- Co-ordination with Engineering department during preventive maintenance and machine break downs.
- Reporting all the deviations to the immediate supervisor.
- Responsible for smooth operation of the machine and giving the desired output in the scheduled timelines with defined cGMP standards.
- Maintain discipline and motivate the workforce for better productivity and cGMP compliance.
Experience: 2 to 6 Years (Injectable Experience)
Key skills: Sterile Injectable exposure in Compounding, Filling, Sealing, Washing & Line Management, QMS, Machine operator, Line Chemist, BPCR Review
Education Qualification: M.Pharm / B.Pharm, B.Sc / M.Sc, ITI/Diploma
Walk-in Interviews – IPQA
- Performing the line clearances at all stages of packing like Optical testing, Labeling, Over Printing and Packing, etc…
- Performing the in-process checks at all stages of packing like Optical Testing, Labeling, Overprinting and Packing, etc…
- Monitoring of activities in Optical Testing, Labeling, Over Printing and Packing.
- Monitoring of Calibration of equipment/systems.
- Verification and review of batch packing activities, log books, GMP records and BPCR for accuracy of data and completion.
- Performing of spot checks.
- Monitoring the destruction of optical rejects.
- Validation& revalidation of optical testing operators as per protocol.
- Sampling of control samples, stability samples and identification samples as per SOP/BPCR and protocols.
- Review of temperature monitoring data of packing areas ,walk in coolers and freezers In packing block.
- To continually focus on cGMP , design and training of individuals in their relevant operations.
- Preparation and execution of Knapp kit protocols.
- Verification of preventive maintenance activities & documentation in the packing department
- Verification of secondary packing material as per the pack profile &BPCR requirements
- Report to in charge IPQA about any deviations in packing area.
- Supporting the QMS activities in the packing department.
- Co-coordinating with training department to full fill the training requirements as per the company policy.
- Coordinating with the safety department to meet the safety requirements as per company policy.
- Coordinating & communicating with the other departments for smooth running of activiti
Experience: 2 to 4 Years (Injectable Experience)
Key skills: Hands-on experience in Quality overseeing & Sampling at various stages (Dispensing, Compounding, Filtration and Filling) of Injectable Manufacturing.
Experience in execution of Submission/Process Validation batches and Cleaning validation.
Education Qualification: M.Pharm / B.Pharm,
Location: Gland Pharma Ltd, Pashamylaram, Patancheru.
Date & Time: 27 March, 9.00 AM – 10.00 AM
Gland Pharma Ltd,
APIIC, 3rd Phase, Plot No 42-52, Pashamylaram,
Medak District. Patancheru Mandal 502307.
Walk-In interview for SR&D Department
We have an urgent requirement for Synthesis R&D department, interested candidates please attend walk-in interview on 27.03.2021 in-between 9.00 AM to 12.00 PM.
- arranging setups for multiple experiments
- execution and monitoring of multiple experiments
- Planning and execution of multiple experiments including dry reactions
- Handling of different regents including hazardous reagents
- Knowledge in NMR, Mass. IR and structure confirmations
- Development of purification techniques
Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Date & Time: 27 March, 2021 / 9.30 AM – 12.00 PM
Gland Pharma Ltd.
Near Gandimaisamma cross roads,
D.P.Pally, Dundigal post, Hyderabad-43
Land Mark: Next to Dundigal Police Station
Please Carry below documents along with Updated Resume
Passport size Photograph
Education and Qualification certificates
Aadhar Card & PAN Card
Latest Increment Letter & Last 3 Months Payslips with supporting Bank Statement.