We’ve multiple openings in IT department.
- Positions: IT Desktop, IT GMP, IT Security, IT VMware.
- Experience : 2 – 4 Years
- Qualification: B. E / B. Tech.
- Location : Hyderabad
For IT Desktop
1. Handling all type of desktop calls, knowledge on network trouble shooting & E-Mail configurations.
2. Having knowledge on active directory configuration and troubleshooting of wireless routers.
3. Knowledge on IP protocols and ports, coordinating with vendors and asset management.
4. Windows patching, knowledge on video conferencing & backups and restoration.
For IT GMP
1. Monitoring and troubleshooting of automatic backups.
2. Performing manual backup from the standalone systems of laboratory and manufacturing instruments.
3. User ID creation/enable/disable/password reset in all applications of laboratory (LabSolutions, Empower, UV,IR,AAS..Etc.) and manufacturing (SCADA’s, Track & Trace, LYO’s..Etc.) instruments through remote/physically.
4. Managing change controls and incidents of IT related works of laboratory and manufacturing instruments.
5. Resolving of application issues of laboratory and manufacturing instruments.
6. Creation/revocation of SOPS and Validation of severs as per policy.
7. Preparation and review of IT related validation protocols, periodic verification and restoration of backup data.
For IT Security
1. Patch management tasks, maintaining current knowledge of available patches, deciding what patches are appropriate for particular systems
ensuring that patches are installed properly, testing systems after installation, and documenting all associated procedures.
2. Must have knowledge on McAfee EPO (i.e. Antivirus or AV, IPS, endpoint protection), McAfeeEDR , TrendMicro AV, SIEM Tool & networking.
3. Candidate should ready to work on Night shifts
For IT VMware
1. Planning & maintaining of VMWare Infrastructure, installation for security patches, functional patches and version upgrades.
2. Performance tuning of ESX server across locations, implement hardening on ESXi Servers & maintain compliance with Corporate Security Policies, identify the server venerability issues and resolve them.
3. Snapshot, HA, DRS & Cloning background process, maintaining & implementing VMware High-Availability, VMware Vmotion , VMware DRS, VMware vCenter and vCenter Update Manager, – VMware vCenter and Web console.
4. To install, maintain and manage servers, backup testing and validation of servers as per policy. Periodic verification and restoration of VM state backups.
5. To maintain and monitor antivirus and update the software as and when required for any components for all locations.
6. Perform root cause analysis for VM, servers, network & SAN storage etc…
Interested candidates can share their profile to Eswarreddy.firstname.lastname@example.org
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here