Gland Pharma Limited is Established in Hyderabad, India in 1978, Gland Pharma has grown over the years from a contract manufacturer of small volume liquid parenteral products, to become one of the largest and fastest growing injectable-focused companies, with a global footprint across 60 countries, including the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia, India and other markets. We operate primarily under a business to business (B2B) model and have an excellent track record in the development, manufacturing and marketing of complex injectables. This presence across the value chain has helped us witness exponential growth. We are promoted by Shanghai Fosun Pharma, a global pharmaceutical major.
Walk in interview For Research Associate (API Process Development Lab)
Research Associate/Chemist – API Process R&D (Experience: 3-5 years)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To give & shape specific instructions received from Manager (PD lab in-charge/ Head).
- To perform lab trials to improve/modify the commercial API processes for better yields and quality
- To perform the lab trials to approve new vendors for KSMs and KIs.
- To perform experiments to trouble shoot the ongoing plant manufacturing process issues.
- To monitor the process validation batches/ improvement batches till its completion.
- To prepare the SOPs and other documents as per schedule.
- The laboratory quality systems and records should be followed /maintained.
- To prepare the quality relevant documents in coordination with Quality Assurance department as needed.
- Should undergo periodic GMP training and Job oriented training.
- To undertake any other job as may be assigned by the Manager (PD Lab HOD).
Note: Only Male candidates required to work in shifts.
Date: 28 March, 2022 & Time: 9.30 AM – 12.30 PM
Gland Pharma Limited
Plot No. 49 & 50,
Visakhapatnam – 531019
M Nagababu – 9618626251 (Timings: 09:30 to 17:30)
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here