Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways – through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients’ operations. Our approach is continually refined in one of the world’s largest digital process sandboxes, where we test and improve thousands of processes. For two decades, first as a General Electric division and since 2005 as an independent company, we have been passionately serving our clients. We generate impact for clients from the Fortune Global 500 and beyond, and employ over 77,000 people in more than 20 countries, with key offices in New York City, Palo Alto, London, and Delhi
Genpact Walk-In Drive
- Department : Finance & Accounting
- Designation: PA, Accounts Payable
- Experience: 00-05+Years
- Qualification: B.Com in Any Specialization,B.B.A/ B.M.S
- Job Location: Jaipur
Time and Venue
Related Jobs: Flamingo Pharmaceuticals – Walk-In on 17th – 18th March 2023 for B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc, MS/M.Sc
- Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment
- Resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
- Review and validate basic essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc.
- Maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices / queries are handled taking based on the exception tracker
- Maintain exception logs for process related exception as and when they occur for knowledge retention
- Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes.
- Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ mails or tickets) to solve hold invoice as per the AP guideline
- Adhere the internal compliance policy and guideline established by the management on their daily operational activities
- Perform daily internal audit to ensure all Invoices / queries are handled as per the guidelines
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Graduate in Commerce (Bachelors in Commerce)
- Freshers are eligible
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and with a team.
- Computer savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Related Jobs: Zee Laboratories Walk In on 17th March for Freshers & Experience – 50 Openings
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here