With a startup spirit and 95,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
GENPACT IS HIRING FRESHER | VOICE PROCESS | ZOOM DRIVE | 28TH SEP
Mega Virtual Drive for the role of Customer Service – Voice Process on 28th Sep’22
Time- 11 AM to 2 PM
Job Location: Uppal, Hyderabad/ Warangal (Work from Office)
In this role, You will be responsible to demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation and/or improvement. Active user of Internet and online applications.
• Respond to customer queries and customers concern.
• Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
• Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
• Actively seek solutions through logical reasoning
• Demonstrates strong problem-solving capabilities and assist customers in case of any issues
• Provide excellent customer service to our customers
• You should be responsible to exhibit a capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
• Responsible for showcasing a proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment
• Basic knowledge of how digital payments work required
Qualifications we seek in you-
• Graduate (Any Discipline)
• Freshers are eligible. Result awaited candidate can apply (2022 Passouts)
• Fluent in English + Hindi
• Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
• Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
• Analytical skills with a customer-centric approach
• You should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shifts)
Shifts: Flexible to work in any shifts (24*7)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit http://www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here