Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways – through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients’ operations. Our approach is continually refined in one of the world’s largest digital process sandboxes, where we test and improve thousands of processes. For two decades, first as a General Electric division and since 2005 as an independent company, we have been passionately serving our clients. We generate impact for clients from the Fortune Global 500 and beyond, and employ over 77,000 people in more than 20 countries, with key offices in New York City, Palo Alto, London, and Delhi.
Genpact – Mega Hiring Drive
- Qualification: B.Com in Any Specialization,Any Graduate
- Experience : 02-04+years
- Department: Accounts Payable
- Role: Process Developer
- Job Location: Jaipur
18th Feb, Saturday Time : 10am
Genpact , Malviya Nagar, Near WTP , JLN Marg , Jaipur , 302017
Interested candidates please share your cv at email@example.com
• Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment
• Eloquent and demonstrate basic Accounts payable process concepts – 3 way match, PO, NON PO, GRN etc.,
• Experience in PO, non-PO and Utilities Invoice processing
• Experience in invoice auditing and payment processing.
• Experience in SAP/Navision/Or other ERP for processing
• Responsible for meeting the process SLA’s, knowledge management
• Ability to post adjustment entries on refunds and rejected payments
• Resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
• Review and validate basic essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc.
• Maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices / queries are balanced taking based on the exception tracker
• Maintain exception logs for process related exception as and when they occur for knowledge retention
• Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes.
• Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ emails or tickets) to solve hold invoice as per the AP guideline
• Make sure the internal compliance policy and guideline established by the management on their daily operational activities
• Perform daily internal audit to ensure all Invoices / queries are balanced as per the guidelines
• Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)
• Significant work experience
• Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to process using SAP ERP
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here