PI Industries Ltd is Hiring for Chemist / Sr Chemist and has issued notification to accept Applications.We are the pioneers in the introduction of granular formulations in India and are the largest sellers in this segment. We have scaled new heights by becoming the biggest producer of generic molecules like Profenofos, Ethion, Phorate..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Chemist / Sr Chemist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: PI Industries Ltd
- Location : Udaipur
- Post Name: Chemist / Sr Chemist
- Department: Formulation
- Qualification: M.Sc Chemistry (Preferred – Agrochemical and Pesticides)
- Experience: 0-3 Years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- The Position will be responsible for formulation development, prepration of sample and to provide basic data to supervisor for smooth functioning of formulation development activity
- This would include arrangement of raw material/ material from store, maintain equipment/ instrument and records as per requirement
- To maintain good House keeping and 5S activity in lab
- Maintain document/ record for trials conducted.
- Participation in the meetings & provide inputs as & when required by Deptartment head.
- RM Arrangement from store
- Calculations for execution of experiment
- Conducting trials as per supervisor instruction and maintanin its record/observation
- Provide backup calculation & data for Experiments
- Equipment handling and maintenance
- To attend training programs for safety, equipment/instrument handling
- Coordination with kilo lab / pilot plant/ R&D / QC for day to day activity
- Ensure smooth working of the department to maintain high morale of the workforce
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.