Jubilant Life Sciences is Hiring for Production Manager and has issued notification to accept Applications. Jubilant Pharma Limited is a global integrated pharmaceutical company offering a wide range of products and services to its customers across geographies. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Production Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Jubilant Life Sciences
- Location : Bharuch
- Post Name: Production Manager
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: 0 – 5 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:01/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
We will, with utmost care for the environment and society, continue to enhance value for our customer by providing innovative products and economically efficient solutions; and for our stakeholders through growth, cost effectiveness and wise investment of resources.
Kindly refer http://www.jubl.com for more information about organization.
- To do the preventive and breakdown maintenance as per the standard procedure.
- Never start the maintenance work without approval of safety permit.
- Use the equipment and resources effectively.
- Use proper PPE at work station.
- Handover the equipment for preventive maintenance dept. to maintain the equipment in healthy condition.
- To ensure the minimum spillage and wastage of the material.
- To fill up the log book on the ongoing process.
- To maintain the good housekeeping in the plant.
- For daily routine work no casual labour support will be provided.
- Active participation in the TPM and WCM initiative.
- To spread Safety Awareness and maintain Safe Working environment.
- To perform any other duties that may be assigned to you
- Awareness about responsible care ( Environment, Health, Safety and Security )
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.