Hetero Drugs is conducting Walk in drive on 14th March 2021 in Production.Hetero Drugs Ltd Limited is one of India’s generic pharmaceutical companies and the world’s largest producer of anti-retroviral drugs. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Walk in Details :
- Company Name: Hetero Drugs Ltd
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Production
- Education:B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.Com in Any Specialization,B.B.A / B.M.S in Any Specialization,B.A in Any Specialization
- Experience: 00-01 Years
- No of Vacancies: 30
- Details of Salary:1,25,000 – 1,75,000 P.A.
Hetero Drugs Ltd –Corporate office,7-2 a2 7-2-A2, Sanath Nagar IE, Sanath Nagar, Opposite Police station Hyderabad, Telangana 50001
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description/Skills Required.
1. To Follow the c GMP, safety norms and adhere with company policy.
2. Performing the manufacturing operations and charging operations according to the written.
3. Follow the completion of SOPs and c GMP during batch Production.
4. Initiation, completion and filling of batch production records
5. Enter the equipment cleaning, Usage and maintenance details in the equipment log.
6. Maintenance of the status board to know the current position of a batch Equipment or material from time to time.
7. Use personnel protective equipment properly and maintain it during the Manufacturing operations.
8. Receiving the indented Material from Warehouse and check the details as per Raw Material Request.
9. Involving in daily based activities like Sanitation, Balance Calibration and maintaining the all GMP related documents (i.e. Filter bags usage record, mesh usage record, Equipment log, Raising and Handling of job Order & Work permits etc.,) time to time
10. Handovering the Completed Batch Production Records, Documents (Job Orders & Work Permits etc.)
11. Clean the wet section and Clean rooms areas as per the sanitation cleaning procedure.
12. Follow the gowning procedure in clean rooms, monitoring of pressure, Temperature and Relative Humidity in Clean rooms areas as per the sanitation cleaning procedure.
13. Attending training programs as per the schedule Provided.
14. Follow the Sampling of in Process, Intermediate, finished& recovery as per the sampling Procedure