Cipla is one of the most respected pharmaceutical companies not just in India but across more than 170 countries. Our portfolio includes 2000 products in 65 therapeutic categories with one quality standard globally. Cipla€™s turnover in FY13 was 1.5 billion USD.
Similar Jobs: Macleods Video Call Interview For B.Pharma,M.Pharma,B.Sc,Diploma
Support for the best in class strategic sourcing and negotiation practices for Cipla and monitor the new product launches for India region to improve profitability, cost saving, vendor management and enhance customer service levels for the Rx business.
• Execution of projects identified by the senior management under Rx New Launch, COGS improvement.
• Coordination with third party quality for product and site approval
• Review the product portfolio, markets, vendors and global practices to give analytical insights to IPD and Portfolio team.
• Financials and Capacities are evaluated of potential business partners identified for new product launch or alternate vendor development
• Review the product portfolio, markets, vendors and global practices to give analytical insights to IPD and Portfolio team
• Work on screening, evaluating, and executing Third Party Manufacturing contracts for NPL products in India
• Handle the due diligence activities and identify and highlight operations and quality related business risks, for the Third-Party Manufacturer (s) prior to contract negotiation and finalization
Preferably MBA (Operations / Supply Chain)
Relevant Work Experience
3-6 years of experience in supply chain operations preferably in pharma company
Communication Skills (clarity of thought, comprehension)
Likely potential for growth
Job / Product / Technical Knowledge / Pharma domain knowledge
Presentation & Interpersonal skills (If applicable)
Managerial or People Management skills
Safety awareness (If applicable)
Relevance of Previous Experience
Comprehension, Analytical & Problem solving abilities
Productivity & Result Orientation (If applicable)
Sales drive (If applicable)
Personality traits (Individualistic / Team player, Out spoken, Maturity level etc.)
If interested then share your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org with below details.
Expected CTC –
Notice Period –
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here