Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Through its three businesses – Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Global Generics and Proprietary ProductsDr. Reddy’s offers a portfolio of products and services including APIs, custom pharmaceutical services, generics, biosimilars and differentiated formulations. Major therapeutic focus is on gastro-intestinal, cardiovascular, diabetology, oncology, pain management and anti-infective. Major markets include India, USA, Russia-CIS and Europe apart from other select geographies within Emerging Markets.
Dr Reddy’s For Following:
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience : 00-05+years
- Department: Sales
- No.of Openings:15
- Role: Territory TERRITORY MANAGER
- Job Location: Remote (Hiring office located in Hyderabad/Secunderabad
Related Jobs: Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Walk In For Freshers & Experience On 06th & 07th Feb
Any Graduate (Science / Pharmacy preferred) with consistent performance record.
Computer Knowledge (MS Office, Internet): To use various IT Applications (MS Office etc) in day-to-day operations of field sales.
Sales Target Achievement: achieve growth and profitability in a given territory by generating prescriptions.
– Influences the doctor to prescribe products and has a top-of-the mind recall of the products.
– RCPA – Check availability of doctor’s requirement with the retailer and in case of non-availability, book orders for retailers and stockists.
– Do regular potential analyses by auditing the prescriptions received by retailers, so as to understand the prescription trends of doctors, and modify communication strategy used accordingly so as to position products in a favorable manner.
– In Chamber Communication
- Based on the doctor product matrix, call objective, RCPA Finding etc. position the call to achieve the objectives.
- Carry out the communication in the chamber by detailing products, discussing literatures or any study with the doctor.
- Demand specific prescription support from the doctor.
– Ensure all the inputs are invested as scheduled without deviations/dilutions of HO strategies.
Key Skills Required:
- Communication, Positive body language in front of the customers. Self-driven, takes initiative, collaborative, fast learning and positive mind-set.
- Influencing – selling the perception created by the PMT to the doctors. Convincing the chemist/ stockist to keep the stocks.
- Learnability to inculcate the product knowledge and marketing strategy related to products every quarter and quickly convert it to Rx in the doctors chamber.
- Perseverance To face the high rate of rejections associated with this job and keep the spirits high.
Related Jobs: Syngene International Ltd – Hiring HR Professionals | Apply Now
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here