Dr. Reddys Laboratories Hiring B.Tech for Research Associate, Upstream Process Development and has issued notification to accept Applications.Dr. Reddy€™s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives..Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Dr. Reddys Laboratories
- Location :Bachupally, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Post Name: Research Associate, Upstream Process Development
- Qualification: B.Tech
- Experience:2 to 5 Years
- No of Vacancies: 02
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 16/02/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Skills Required: Warehouse Management, PP Module in SAP, Excel, Word
Job Description/Skills Required:
To execute the bench level cell culture experiments, data recording and representation in appropriate format; to maintain inventory, equipment and lab space within the upstream process development function in product development domain of Biologics with the objective of executing experiments supporting development of upstream process and providing execution support to operations.
Execution of experiments to meet deliverables
Preparation of media, feed and additive stock solutions.
* Revival of cell banks and maintenance of seed trains to initiate production runs.
* Cleaning and sterilization of AMBR clamp plates. Cleaning and setup of AMBR as per SOP.
* Performing regular basic operations of cleaning of bioreactors, pH and DO probe calibration, assembly and sterilization of bioreactors following SOP.
* Writing experiment specific program for ambr operation and assigning control set points for bioreactors as per process design.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.