Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories is a leading pharmaceutical company that is likely to conduct recruitment drives for BSc Chemistry Fresher Candidates – Apprentice Trainees. The Apprentice Trainee position is designed for individuals who have recently completed their BSc in Chemistry and are looking to gain hands-on experience in the pharmaceutical industry. looking for young talent to be a part of our “BSc (Chemistry) Apprentice Trainee “at our manufacturing facilities in Telangana.
Dr. Reddy’s – RECRUITMENT DRIVE for B.Sc Chemistry Fresher Candidates – Apprentice Trainee
As an Apprentice Trainee, the candidates will work under the supervision of experienced professionals and will be responsible for performing various tasks, such as:
- Assisting with laboratory experiments and testing.
- Preparing and analyzing samples.
- Keeping accurate records of test results and observations.
- Assisting with the maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Participating in team meetings and training sessions.
- The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong academic background in Chemistry and a passion for learning about the pharmaceutical industry. They should also be a quick learner, have good communication skills, and be able to work well in a team.
Related Jobs: Innovare Labs Pvt. Ltd – Multiple Openings for Production / Quality Control / TSD / Warehouse – Apply Now
It’s important to note that Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories may have specific requirements and eligibility criteria for this position, and interested candidates should review the official job description and requirements before applying.
- BSc (only with Chemistry as one subject MPC, BZC, etc.) passed 2022 batch only, Min. 60% marks in SSC, Inter & Degree
- Fluent in Telugu/Hindi and English.
- Must be a BSc (Chemistry As one subject)
- Salary- 2.10 lakh per annum
- Health Insurance: – 1 lakh Health Insurance
- Subsidized Canteen & Travel
- Candidates who have completed their BSc (Chemistry as one subject) in 2022 are only eligible.
- Selected candidates will be deployed in Operations with 3 working shifts (A,B & C).
Related Jobs: Hetero Biopharma Limited – Urgent Requirement for Production (Upstream / Downstream Process)
Please bring the following copies of the below documents along with the originals:
- SSC, Intermediate & Degree certificate & Marks-Sheet
- 2 passport-size color photographs
- ID proof: PAN Card/Aadhaar Card / Passport
- Address Proof: Voter ID / Ration Card / Driving License / Aadhaar card
Walk-in-interview Details :
Date: 08-02-2023 At 9:00 AM
Venue: Gayathri PG College, Rushikonda
Related Jobs: Intas Pharmaceuticals – Walk-In Interviews on 10th Feb’ 2023 @ Ahmedabad
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here