Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company based in Hyderabad. The company was founded by Kallam Anji Reddy, who previously worked in the mentor institute Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited.
Dr. Reddy’s Recruiting For Following:
- Qualification: MBBS in Any Specialization,Medical-MS/MD in Any Specialization
- Experience : 00-03+years
- Role: Regional Medical Advisor
- Job Location: Mumbai, Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Salary: ₹ 10-20 Lacs P.A.
- No.of Openings: 03
Interested candidates can directly share their CVs / Resumes at email@example.com
Related Jobs: Ipca Laboratories Limited Job vacancy for B.Pharm / M.Pharm / M. Sc- Submit Resume to HR Email
Greetings from Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories!!!
Position: Regional Medical Advisor
Experience: Freshers to 1 year
Education: MBBS or MD (Pharmacology).
Location: Hyderabad or Mumbai.
Note : 2023 passout freshers can also apply.
• Primary scientific face of the organization to ‘Thought Leaders’ & physicians for a given therapy area
• Responsible for Identification, mapping and profiling of thought leaders of given geography and therapy area, on an ongoing basis
• Engagement of identified key thought leaders through medical affairs activities, in alignment with the overall strategic plan
• Responsible to execution of strategic medical affairs plan including but not limited to medical education, product education, medical evidence generation, advisory boards, pre-license activities and special projects
• A therapeutic area scientific expert, responsible for discussing the scientific data pertaining to products on proactive and reactive basis, patients’ treatment trends and studies in the therapeutic areas in which the Company is involved, with defined audience of leading specialists (Neurologists/Physicians, Pharmacists, Hospital Managers, Board Members of Scientific Societies, and other Stakeholders) and to be considered a trusted scientific counterpart
• Jointly responsible with therapy area lead to support optimal patient outcomes through communication of data, information, knowledge and insights in support of healthcare professional needs and organizational goals
• Representing the organization in various internal & external scientific platforms
• Gathering deep insights on disease trends and treatment patterns from key thought leaders and conveying them back to the therapy lead and commercial teams.
• Proactively conduct disease trend analysis in identified disease segments and contribute effectively to the development of annual Medical Affairs Strategy Plan
• Ability to handle complex questions from health care professionals related to GGI products or disease area to satisfaction
• Receiving and processing scientific information requests received from physicians
• Ensure that all activities in the region are conducted in alignment to Dr. Reddy’s COBE (Code of Business Ethics) Policy and compliance guidelines
• Primary scientific resource for the sales team of a given therapy area, responsible for regular training and flow of latest medical developments in the given field
• Collaborating with thought leaders to conduct therapy specific reviews, meta-analysis, case studies, case series, patient reported outcomes and publish them in journals of repute
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here