Dr. Reddys Laboratories Hiring Any graduate for Head QC and has issued notification to accept Applications.Dr. Reddy€™s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives..Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Dr. Reddys Laboratories
- Location :Dr Reddys CTO Unit 6, Industrial Development Area, Pydibimavaram, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Post Name: Head QC
- Department: GMO
- Qualification: Any graduate
- Experience:3 to 10 Years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 26/02/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Skills Required: Should have knowledge on instrument calibration, qualification, analytical method validation, stability analysis, people management,analysis planning , monograph evaluation, working standard management, 21 CFR compliance
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Overall responsible on laboratory activities which includes maintaining laboratory all the time audit readiness as well commitment to delivery schedules
- Ensures trending reports on Incidents and OOS/OOT in order to identify the repeated laboratory error root causes to initiate an appropriate CAPA’s timely to prevent the re-occurrence’s
- Represents team in weekly review meetings with QA to receive inputs, updates, action plans for timely closure Quality notifications
- Participates in finished products review meetings with SCM/production planner/QA/warehouse for better planning and execution on delivery
- Understands the regulatory requirements of concerned markets and ensuring to meet such as new upcoming Brazil, China markets requirements
- Implement changes proactively as per the Pharmacoepia updates and responds timely in order to avoid non-compliances
- Understand the expectations of regulators in quality systems and compliance, works towards maintaining status of compliance, ex- reviewing USFDA 486 across the industry and upgrading the standards
- Conducts frequent GEMBA walks in order to identify the practical gaps and to initiate timely necessary corrections
- Ensures availability of appropriate STPs, standards and required documents in the labs, sets and reviews documentation standards as per requirement
- Creates sustainable quality improvement through process improvement practices and reduces variations to achieve predicted outcome,
- Employs Lean Tools such VSM (Value stream mapping), VA/NVA (Value & Non value added activities) implementation in order to avoid non-value added works
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.