Dr. Reddys Laboratories Hiring MS/M.Sc(Science) – Chemistry for Chemical Research Associate/Scientist and has issued notification to accept Applications.Dr. Reddy€™s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives..Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Dr. Reddys Laboratories
- Location :Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam
- Post Name: Chemical Research Associate/Scientist
- Qualification: MS/M.Sc(Science) – Chemistry
- Experience:3 to 8 Years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 27/02/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Having good knowledge in organic chemistry and hands of experience on the lab equipment’s, processes, materials, specifications.
- Knowledge on design of experiments and its utilization in process development.
- Maintaining the process development lab as per GLP and controlling the lab utilization across the team
- Preparation and review of development reports and its related documents
- Good knowledge on literature search and its evaluation
- Tech-transfer from development Lab to Pilot plant to commercial locations
- Should have good communication & interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Should have positive attitude and problem solving ability.
- Knowledge on API process development, GMP, regulatory requirements.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.