Deccan Fine Chemicals has rich experience in servicing large scale custom manufacturing needs of global customers in agrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, and specialty chemicals. Deccan’s business growth has been based on high quality, sustainable and safe production capability, affordable prices and proven track record of completing new projects on time. Deccan has high quality manufacturing assets which can be used for a broad range of fine chemical applications and has extensive fast track new product introduction, project design and delivery experience.
Walk-in Drive for Chemist to Senior Shift-In charge for Production
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Following safety Measures and Maintain Housekeeping.
- Batch charging and maintenance.
- Experience in doing high vacuum distillations, Normal distillations.
- Products as per batch production records, process operation as per SOPs.
- Handling different types of reactions like exothermic, pH adjustments, drying and other.
- Handling of Raw Materials as per MSDS.
- Knowledge on DCS (Distributed Control System, PLC (Program Logistic Control) system and
- Handling Equipment’s: Reactors (SSR and GLR), Centrifuges (also Bottom Discharge Centrifuge), millers, Filters (LF, CDF, MF, NF, LMF, PNF and ANFD, PAND), Driers (TD, VTD, RCVD).
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate must have required experience from Chemical / API / Bulk Drug Industry, Willingness to relocate to Tuni location. Required experience (1-10 Years) from API/Pharma Background. B.Sc Chemistry Freshers (Passed out 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 for Production Department).
Interested and suitable candidates may attend for the interview directly which is going to be conducted on 13.06.2021(Sunday), 20.06.2021(Sunday), and 27.06.2021 (Sunday).
SVL Corporate Solutions,
Opp: Steel Plant Main Gate, Sairam Parlour Hotel Lane,
Near Coastal Bank, Kurmannapalem, Visakhapatnam-AP.
- All Educational Documents.
- Experience Certificates.
- Three months pay slips and bank statement for immediate closure of negotiations.
Interested candidates may contact to the below numbers: Mr. Padmanabham – 8886616447 / Mr. Sandeep – 8886603270.