Deccan Fine Chemicals has rich experience in servicing large scale custom manufacturing needs of global customers in agrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, and specialty chemicals. Deccan’s business growth has been based on high quality, sustainable and safe production capability, affordable prices and proven track record of completing new projects on time. Deccan has high quality manufacturing assets which can be used for a broad range of fine chemical applications and has extensive fast track new product introduction, project design and delivery experience.
- Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc
- Department: Production
- Designation: Chemist / Sr Chemist / Shift Incharge
- Experience: 04-09+ years
- Job Location: Tuni
- Salary: 3.5-7.5 Lacs P.A.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Position – Chemist & Sr Chemist:
- Handling Equipment’s: Reactors (SSR and GLR), Centrifuges (also Bottom Discharge Centrifuge), Millers, Filters (LF, CDF, MF, NF, and ANFD, PAND), Driers (RCVD).
- Having Knowledge on DCS will be added advantage.
- Experience in doing column distillations, high vacuum distillations, Normal distillations.
- Products as per batch production records, process operation as per SOPs.
- Handling different types of reactions like exothermic, pH adjustments, drying and other.
- Handling of Raw Materials as per MSDS.
- Batch charging and maintenance.
- Following safety Measures and Maintain Housekeeping.
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate should have experience of 4 – 10 Years from Chemical / Pharma / API / Bulk Drug Industry. Qualification: B.Sc- Chemistry/ M.Sc-Chemistry/ Diploma-Chemical & B.Tech Chemical. Willingness to relocate to Tuni location. Interested and suitable candidates may attend for the interview directly which is going to be conducted at the below mentioned venue.
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here