Deccan Fine Chemicals has rich experience in servicing large scale custom manufacturing needs of global customers in agrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, and specialty chemicals. Deccan’s business growth has been based on high quality, sustainable and safe production capability, affordable prices and proven track record of completing new projects on time. Deccan has high quality manufacturing assets which can be used for a broad range of fine chemical applications and has extensive fast track new product introduction, project design and delivery experience.
Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC) Collaborated with Deccan Fine Chemicals Pvt. Limited- Srikakulam District , to conduct Industry Customized Skill Training & Placement Program.
Job Drive Details below:
- Qualification : B.SC Chemistry, / M.Sc
- Job Designation : Analyst / Chemist
- Departments : Production / QC
- Salary : Rs. 19,477/- CTC for Production (Gross – Rs. 17,000/-, Net – Rs. 14,946/-) / 20019/- for QC
- Gender : Male Candidates Only
- Date of Interview : 03.03.2022
- Reporting Time : 10:00 AM
- Job Location : Tuni
- Venue : Nehru Yuva Kendram, Near RTC Complex, Beside Sivalayam Temple, Balaga Road – Srikakulam.
- No.of Posts : 100
Contact: Ramesh – 9182480410 / Teja – 9502825143
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here