Deccan Fine Chemicals has rich experience in servicing large scale custom manufacturing needs of global customers in agrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, and specialty chemicals. Deccan’s business growth has been based on high quality, sustainable and safe production capability, affordable prices and proven track record of completing new projects on time. Deccan has high quality manufacturing assets which can be used for a broad range of fine chemical applications and has extensive fast track new product introduction, project design and delivery experience.
Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC) Collaborated with Deccan Fine Chemicals Pvt. Limited – Srikakulam District, to conduct Industry Customized Skill Training & Placement Program.
Job Role: 1. Trainee Chemist – Production
2. Trainee Chemist – Process Development
Qualification: 1. B.SC (Chemistry) and BZC
2. MSC (Chemistry / Organic / Analytical)
- Gender : Male
- Age : 18 – 27 Years
- Passed Out : 2016 to 2022
- Training Period : 01 – month
- Salary: 1.Rs. 19,477/- CTC, (Gross – Rs. 17,000/-) Net Amount – Rs. 14,946/-
- 2. Rs. 21,165/- CTC, (Gross – Rs. 17,500/-) Net Amount – Rs. 15,915/-
- No of Vacancies: 300
- Job Location : Tuni
- Benefits : Subsidized food & accomodation facility & free transportation from company to Tuni
Interview Procedure : HR Round and Technical Round
Interview Date : 06.07.2022
Interview Venue : Nehru Yuva Kendram, near RTC Bus Stand, Balaga road, Srikakulam district.
Reporting Time : 10:00 AM
Registrations are Opened
For more details on eligibility visit https://apssdc.in/industryplacements/
*Contact: Mr. Venkata Ramana : 63010 45132 / Mr. Venu : 83176 52552 – Apssdc helpline : 99888 53335