Health Care Global Enterprises Limited is conducting Walk in drive From 15th Feb – 16th Feb in Research & Development.HealthCare Global Enterprises Ltd (HCG), India’s largest provider of cancer care is at the forefront of the battle against cancer. Through its network of over 26 comprehensive cancer centres spread across India, HCG has brought advanced cancer care to the doorstep of millions of people.. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Walk in Details :
- Company Name: Health Care Global Enterprises Limited
- Location :Bengaluru( Sampangirama Nagar )
- Post Name: Pharmacist
- Department: Research & Development
- Qualification: D. Pharm/B. Pharm
- Experience: 1 to 3 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: Details not provided by recruiter
- Time And Venue :15th February – 16th February , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Health Care Global Enterprises Limited HCG Towers, #8, P. Kalinga Rao Road, Sampangi Ram Nagar, Bangalore – 560027. +91-80- 61566026 +91 . 6363421431
- Contact: keerthi ( 9538837394 )
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description/Skills Required.
- Supplying medicines as per department/ward requirements as prescribed by the physicians
- Dispensing medicines for patients as per prescription and match with the bill and collect cash
- Coordinating with Billing Department in case of credit billing
- Maintaining records of medicines – Issued and Returned
- Checking the Expiry Date and Batch No. of the medicine and compare it with the bill entry before Issuing or Returns
- Maintaining movement and stock of medicines e.g.: Injection/Fluids/Disposables/Tablets etc.
- Keeping accurate Customer Records
- Maintaining minimum stock in respective medicine categories and make indent to the pharmacy purchase in charge whenever necessary
- Any other supporting administrative tasks
- Adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice as per NABH guidelines
Desired Candidate Profile
The candidate should be a D. Pharm / B. Pharm; Fresher or with 1 to 4 years of experience in Hospital/ Retail Medical Store. Must be a Registered Pharmacist with Karnataka Pharmacy Council.