Covance India Pharmaceutical is Hiring For Associate Lead Data Manager and has issued notification to accept Applications.Covance, a business segment of Labcorp, is recognized as a leader in drug development, medical device, diagnostics, crop protection and chemical testing because of our exceptional people..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Associate Lead Data Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Covance India Pharmaceutical
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name:Associate Lead Data Manager
- Qualification: University/college degree (life science, pharmacy )
- Experience: 1+ year(s) of Experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Lead highly complex studies including (but not limited to) a combination of healthy volunteer and patient populations, multi-site, complex protocol design, strong client management required or reduced timelines. Ability to organize and effectively prioritize workload and deliverables.
- Collaborate with respective project sponsor and stakeholders to develop effective project plans to include scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, risks, issues and milestone timing.
- As the ADM, be accountable for all DM deliverables as assigned per the established timeline; providing instruction to their DM study team(s) and review of their study team’s output to ensure the highest quality, while adjusting resource allocations accordingly.
- Ensure that all allocated projects are carried out in strict accordance with the relevant protocols, global harmonized SOPs, and the specified standards of GCPs.
- Work with the Project Manager(s) (or designee) to build timelines to meet contracted milestones by communicating with leads in different disciplines and the full project team as necessary, including at study initiation meetings.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.