Colgate-Palmolive is Hiring for Sr. Associate Scientist and has issued notification to accept Applications.Colgate-Palmolive Company is an American multinational consumer products company headquartered on Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Sr. Associate Scientist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Colgate-Palmolive
- Location :Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Post Name: Sr. Associate Scientist
- Qualification:M.Sc.(Organic Chemistry), M.Pharm Pharmaceutics
- Experience: 2 Years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 25/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Email: Application_Accommodation@colpal.com
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Driving Sustainable growth by developing new products to meet consumer/business need & collaborate with Internal partners within GTC and outside GTC (such as marketing, supply chain etc).
- Gain expertise of Personal care / Home care fundamentals and independently lead pilot plant activities with strong focus on EOHS & Quality.
- Develop strong business sense (end to end business understanding) by partnering closely with cross functional teams.
- Constantly see opportunities to improve processes with clear focus improving speed to market for all existing & new products.
- Build formal & informal networks to constantly stay updated with new technology trends and breakthroughs.
- Demonstrate performance management & development process to improve self performance & capability.
- Execute technology product development projects independently for all existing & new product bundles, from conceptualization to implementation on the ground.
- Gain detailed understanding of product portfolio and related regulatory requirements for the assigned geography.
- Initiate and Implement new ideas and programs in the spirit of continuous improvement in R&D.
- Lead supplier qualification programs for raw materials & provide required support to packaging material qualification programs.
- Process Compliance: Ensure 100% compliance to all relevant standards & processes. Ensure accurate documentation of processes, test results and project output.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.