Colgate-Palmolive is Hiring in Analyst/Sr Analyst – Analytics and has issued notification to accept Applications.Colgate-Palmolive Company is an American multinational consumer products company headquartered on Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Analyst/Sr Analyst – Analytics as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Colgate-Palmolive
- Location :Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Post Name: Analyst/Sr Analyst – Analytics
- Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering / Sciences / Mathematics / Statistics
- Experience: 5 Years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 16/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Email: Application_Accommodation@colpal.com
Job Description/Skills Required:
Create standard reports per agreed to SLAs and respond to ad hoc requests for reporting and first level analysis.
Communicate and coordinate with Divisions and subsidiaries as part of investigation and resolution of discrepancies.
Assist with change management needs (e.g., training, communications, etc.) as part of roll-out and on-going support of market data reporting tools and processes.
Mine data through various technologies like BigQuery and SQL
Present insights in easy to interpret way
Develop visualization (tableau, data studio) leveraging large datasets
To develop end to end business solutions from data mining to statistical modeling
Study large amount of data to discover trends and patterns
Performance and Skill
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Suite/Sheets (i.e., standard functions – aggregation, pivots, look ups, etc.)
- High level of comfort with large sets of data and attend to detail s and passion for accuracy
- Knowledge of SQL/Big query, R /Python, Tableau, Google data studio
Good to Have
- Experience with third-party data i.e., syndicated market data, Point of Sales, etc.
- Working knowledge of consumer packaged goods industry
- Willingness and ability to experiment with new tools and techniques
- Good facilitation and project management skills.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.