Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 244,300 employees as of June 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Cognizant – Walk-In
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience : 01-03+years
- Role: Senior process Executive Data
- Job Location: Chennai,Tamil Nadu
- No.of Openings: 02
Related Jobs: Dr.Reddy’s / Aurobindo / Deccan Fine Chemicals / Apollo Pharmacy – Mega Job Mela for Freshers on 22nd Sep’ 2023
Job Title: Senior process executive Data/Non-voice
Job location: Chennai
Shift: 5:30 PM to 3:30 AM (US Shift)
Notice period: Immediate to 15 days only
Excellent/Good communication skills only, Strong Analytical and Logical thinking skills, Troubleshooting, Good knowledge in MS office (MS excel, MS word)
- Configure the method and processes as per client requirements specified in user story for the ITG cafe project.
- Take ownership of assigned stories end to end.
- Work with Development, L2.5 and other support teams for escalation/issues
- Work on ITG designs based on the schedule of ITG Authoring team and work with the support teams wherever required.
- Analyze the defect handling process following by ITG Authoring Team and ensure proper follow up on existing defects identified by live agents / business team.
- Participate in grooming calls, business demo, Sprint planning, and Sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
- Meet Quality and consistency on all ITGs delivered by the team and close all the user stories on time.
- Good Communication Skills
- Basic troubleshooting knowledge
- Strong analytical thinking and logical reasoning skills
- SQL database skills (minimum level)
- Proficient in relevant computer applications such as MS Office and MS Visio
- Willing to work in US night shifts (5.30 PM to 3:30 AM)
Preferred candidate profile.
Job Location – Chennai only.
Designation– Senior process executive – Data/Non-voice
Eligibility criteria– Minimum 1 year of experience/knowledge into trouble shooting and MS-office, good Analytical and logical skills are mandatory, any graduate can apply, all employment and education certificates are mandatory.
Candidates having backlogs/ Under graduates (who have completed Only 10th/12th) are not eligible for the drive.
Interview Venue: 5/535, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Nehru Nagar, Thoraipakkam, Tamil Nadu 600096
Time: 10:00 Am to 1:00 Pm
POC details: Aathmika
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here