Cognizant Hiring Trainee Junior Data Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Problem Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Cognizant
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Trainee Junior Data Analyst
- Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate/ Doctorate degree in life sciences/Pharmacy/Medical sciences/Registered Nurse
- Experience: NA
- No of Vacancies: Details not provided
- Details of Salary: Details not provided
- Opening date for online Application: 12/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Minimal Customer interaction under guidance.
- Understands Domain Process/sub process, functions, terminologies (such as SOP, QC checklists).
- For PV/Complaints Management Individuals in this role perform data entry of data received from Source documents into the respective Clinical/Safety database While peroforming this activity the associate is responsible for meeting turnaround times and accuracy.
(same as SPE)
- Perform coding activities on the assigned project with timelines and efficiency.
- • Import uncoded terms in database and export coded medical terms from coding platform.
- • Query Management.
- • Create “New Term Request” and prioritize.
- • Perform Dictionary upversioning activity as and when required.
- Limited to study conduct activities.
- Data review and Query management is done with assistance.
- Limited email conversations with Client.
- Every activity requires Peer QC by supervisor or allocated seniors.
- NO INVOLVEMENT in Set Up and Migration activities.
- Limited involvement of data pad locking activities during timelines of DataBase locks.
Project / Process:
- Handles First level processing of assigned transactions, Complex problems (procedures/processes) are referred to Supervisor/Line Manager.
- Adhere to quality requirements, achieve targets/volumes in given TAT(Turn around time).
- Adhere to the mandatory industry regulation and compliance requirements for the given process.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.