Cisen Pharmaceuticals India Private Limited is Hiring in QA and has issued notification to accept Applications.In India, Cisen Pharmaceuticals India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Cisen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. – a research based pharmaceutical company, was incorporated on 20 September, 2018. The registered office of the company and Pharmaceutical Research and Development Centre is at Plot No. S-86, Phase II-C, Verna Industrial Estate, Verna, Goa..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Multiple Position as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Cisen Pharmaceuticals India Private Limited
- Location : Verna
- Post Name: Executive / Sr. Executive – DOA
- Department: QA
- Experience: NA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Email: email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required:
Hiring For Executive / Sr. Executive – DOA in Cisen Pharmaceuticals India Private Limited!If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID
- Development Quality assurance / Quality assurance role with experience in Pharmaceutical Research and Development (Formulation and Analytical Dept.) center, Pharma R&D/ Manufacturing unit set-up experience is preferred, Local FDA related compliance activity and related quality Documentation.
- Statutory compliance related activity experience including T-License (from Local FDA), DCGI NOC and Import and Export License application documentation is required.
- Quality system set-up and preparation of related SOP / IQ / OQ / PQ and other documentation and activities required for Pharma R&D.
- Provide on-site support and supervision for Quality system in Pharmaceutical R & D to ensure smooth, efficient operation of the Formulation and Analytical laboratories with maintaining pharmaceutical quality system.
- Knowledge of Preparation of SOPs, guideline and all auditable quality documents.
Responsible and support for Qualifications of equipments and AHU related to formulation R&D plant.
- Review of batch manufacturing, Filing and Packing batch records, specifications, sampling instructions, test methods and another Quality Control procedure.
- Handling of Internal & External audits and its compliance.
- Experience in Vendor audit and qualification of the vendor.
- Experience in Review and Approval of Quality Agreements with customers.
- Experience in handling of investigations to find out the root cause in Out of Specification,Out of Trends, Deviation, Batch failure, Rejections.
- Review and approve the Process, Equipment validation / qualification protocols, reports, product specifications, test method and calibration related documents.
- Knowledge of Regulatory Guidelines such as USA, EU, China etc.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.