Cipla is Hiring for Junior Operator – Production and has issued notification to accept Applications. Cipla Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company, headquartered in Mumbai, India. . Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Junior Operator – Production as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Cipla
- Location : Goa
- Post Name: Junior Operator – Production
- Qualification: Diploma in Pharmacy / Mechanical Engineering
- Experience: 2 years of experience in quality assurance department
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
Execute the production operations in line with safety and GMP requirements to meet the manufacturing targets in shift
I. Operate the equipment efficiently without error and deviation as per SOP to meet shift targets
II. Provide suggestions for optimization of processes to manufacture quality product
III. Execute and update online documentation to meet cGMP requirements
IV. Deliver training to workmen and adhere cGMP and safety guidelines in production process to ensure smooth operations
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.