Cipla is Hiring for Analytical Chemistry Associate/Scientist and has issued notification to accept Applications. Cipla Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company, headquartered in Mumbai, India. . Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Analytical Chemistry Associate/Scientist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Cipla
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Analytical Chemistry Associate/Scientist
- Qualification: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry
- Experience: 2-4 years of experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Develop new analytical methods for analysis of routine as well as stability samples by following proper GLPs to provide results or information regarding products to formulators.
- Document and interpret the analytical data in a timely manner as per GLP / GMP requirements to maintain records and compliance of regulatory norms
- Review the analytical requirements and recommend corrections in specifications by coordinating with units and CFTs to ensure smooth operations
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.