Cipla is Hiring for Junior Team Member – QC and has issued notification to accept Applications. Cipla Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company, headquartered in Mumbai, India. . Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Junior Team Member – QC as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Cipla
- Location : Goa
- Post Name: Junior Team Member – QC
- Qualification: B. Pharma/ M.Sc
- Experience: 2 years of experience in quality assurance department
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 02/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
I. Prepare documents like SOPs, specifications and non-routine documentation and ensure timely availability across the site to provide support during the analysis
II. Review the latest pharmacopeial updates, supplements and amendments by evaluating the updates required in the available document to ensure the compliance with the current pharmacopoeia through consent with regulatory body
III. Review the assigned documents by referring the concern backup and pre-defined quality procedure to ensure its compliance against the quality requirements
IV. Issue documents to applicable units, by maintaining the record of the same in the issuance record (bound book) so the current version of the common document is available at the unit
V. Execute harmonization and simplification process of documents to reduce complexities in processes and ensure standardized procedures are followed
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.