Chemveda Life Sciences is conducting Walk in drive on 20th Feb 2021 in Research & Development.Chemveda Life Sciences is a rapid-growing contract research organization based out of Hyderabad, providing customized services to global partners across the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and agro industry. Founded in the year 2008, Chemveda has made significant investments in terms of building a strong scientific team, able infrastructure and client specific business models, enabling us to provide quality R&D services across the drug discovery and development value chain.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Walk in Details :
- Company Name: Chemveda Life Sciences
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Process R&D department(CRAMS).
- Department: Research & Development
- Qualification: M.Sc. (Organic chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry)/B.sc
- Experience: 3 to 6 years
- No of Vacancies: 10
- Details of Salary: Details not provided by recruiter
- Interview Date:20th February
- Interview Time :10.00 AM – 1.00 PM
- Interview Venue : Chemveda Life Sciences, Plot# B-11/1, IDA Uppal, Hyderabad.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description/Skills Required.
Department : Process R&D (CRAMS)
Position Name : Research Associate/Senior Research Associate
Division : Synthesis
Key Skills and Competencies :
- Good knowledge of synthetic chemistry and process R&D of API and advanced intermediates.
- Skill set : Analytical knowledge of HPLC, NMR and LCMS and also analytical interpretation.
- Planning and execution of laboratory experiments associated with assigned projects.
- Proactive planning of the experiments and Risk assessment knowledge to handle the critical/ pyrophoric/hazardous reactions.
- Exposure to Transfer the process to Kilo lab or Pilot plant.
Kindly carry the below documents:
Last three months pay slips, recent hike letter. (Photocopy).
Passport size Photo.
1 photocopy of your Photo ID Proof (Pan Card/ Passport/ Drivers License).
Candidates need to have six months of a time gap between successive attempts of the
Candidates who cannot attend the interview on the Walk-In date can forward the resume to