Chemveda Life Sciences is a rapid-growing contract research organization based out of Hyderabad, providing customized services to global partners across the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and agro industry. Founded in the year 2008, Chemveda has made significant investments in terms of building a strong scientific team, able infrastructure and client specific business models, enabling us to provide quality R&D services across the drug discovery and development value chain.
Walk-in Drive on 04-12-2021(Saturday) | R&D(CRO) | Chemveda Life Sciences.
We are conducting Walk-In interviews on 04-12-2021(Saturday) for positions in Medicinal Chemistry Services department(CRO).
Time: 10:00 AM
Venue: Chemveda Life Sciences, Plot#B-11/1, IDA Uppal, Hyderabad.
- Positions: Research Associate /Sr. Research Associate
- Department: Medicinal Chemistry Services
- Division: Synthesis
- Qualification: M.Sc. (Organic chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry)
- Experience: 2-9 years of relevant experience.
- Work Location: Hyderabad
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Experience in Organic Synthesis/Multi-step Synthesis.
- Handling reactions from mg to gram scale.
- Sound Knowledge of isolation, separation & purifications techniques.
- Experience in characterization and identification of Organic molecules using spectroscopy techniques like NMR, IR, LCMS, HPLC.
- Positive and confident individual with strong work ethics.
- Team player and good communications skills.
Candidates who cannot attend the interview on the Walk-In dates can forward the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates need to have six months of a time gap between successive attempts of the interview.
Kindly carry the below documents:
Last three months payslips, recent hike letter. (Photocopy).
Passport size Photo.
1 photocopy of your Photo ID Proof (Pan Card/ Passport/ Drivers License).
Required Candidate profile
Qualification: M.Sc (Organic Chemistry / Medicinal chemistry)
Experience: 2-9 years of relevant experience in Synthesis Chemistry from CRO Industry.
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here