Chemveda Life Sciences is a rapid-growing contract research organization based out of Hyderabad, providing customized services to global partners across the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and agro industry. Founded in the year 2008, Chemveda has made significant investments in terms of building a strong scientific team, able infrastructure and client specific business models, enabling us to provide quality R&D services across the drug discovery and development value chain. Overall, Chemveda is a preferred contract research partner for a number of big pharmas, virtual and small biotechs, agrochemical companies, and academic institutions and also the start-ups looking for a one-stop-shop running the show for them, with top notch problem solving skills. Working with a diverse set of clientele located across the US, Europe, and Asia we have an emphasis on seamless and prompt communication and data sharing in a protected environment.
We are conducting walk-in drive on 21st Oct 2022 for multiple positions in Discovery Chemistry Solutions CRO .
Date: Friday, 21st Oct 2022
Time: 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Chemveda Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. Plot#B-11/1, IDA Uppal, Hyderabad.
1. Job Description :
- Department: Discovery Chemistry Solutions
- Positions: Research Chemist/Research Associate /Senior Research Associate
- Qualification :M.Sc. (Organic chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry) with 1-7 years of relevant CRO experience.
- *Candidates with 1-3 years of API-R&D experience can also apply.
- Work Location: Hyderabad
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Experience in Organic Synthesis/Multi-step Synthesis.
- Handling reactions from mg to gram scale.
- Sound Knowledge of isolation, separation & purification techniques.
- Experience in characterization and identification of Organic molecules using spectroscopy techniques like NMR, IR, LCMS, HPLC.
- Positive and confident individual with strong work ethics.
- Team player and good communication skills.
Note: Candidates who cannot attend the interview on the Walk-In dates can forward their resume to email@example.com.
Kindly carry the below documents:
Updated Resume. Last three months’ pay slips, recent hike letter. (Photocopy). Passport size Photo. 1 photocopy of your Photo ID Proof (Pan Card/ Passport/ Drivers License).
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here