Chemveda Life Sciences – Hiring for Process R&D – Synthesis Department
Department : Process R&D (CRAMS)
- Designation : Research Chemist / Sr. Research Chemist/ Research Associate / Sr. RA / Sr. RA
- Division : Synthesis
- Qualification : M.Sc. (Organic chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry)
- Experience : 2-8 years of relevant experience.
- Work Location : Hyderabad
Key Skills and Competencies :
- Good knowledge of synthetic chemistry and Process R&D of API and advanced intermediates.
- Skill set : Analytical knowledge of HPLC, NMR and LCMS and also analytical interpretation.
- Planning and execution of laboratory experiments associated with assigned projects.
- Proactive planning of the experiments and Risk assessment knowledge to handle the critical/ pyrophoric/hazardous reactions.
- Exposure to Transfer the process to Kilo lab or Pilot plant.
Interested Candidates can share the profile on email@example.com
Candidates need to have six months of a time gap between successive attempts of the