Chemveda Life Sciences is a rapid-growing contract research organization based out of Hyderabad, providing customized services to global partners across the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and agro industry. Founded in the year 2008, Chemveda has made significant investments in terms of building a strong scientific team, able infrastructure and client specific business models, enabling us to provide quality R&D services across the drug discovery and development value chain.
We are hiring for the positions in R&D – Chemistry Services department (CRO).
Venue: Chemveda Life Sciences, Plot#B-11/1, IDA Uppal, Hyderabad.
Position Name: Research Chemist /Sr. Research Chemist / Research Associate / SRA
Department: Chemistry Services
Qualification: M.Sc. (Chemistry/Organic chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry)
Experience: 1-7 years of relevant experience.
Work Location: Hyderabad
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Experience in Organic Synthesis/Multi-step Synthesis.
- Handling reactions from mg to gram scale.
- Sound Knowledge of isolation, separation & purification techniques.
- Experience in characterization and identification of Organic molecules using spectroscopy techniques like NMR, IR, LCMS, HPLC.
- Positive and confident individual with strong work ethics.
- Team player and good communications skills.
Interested Candidates can share the profile on firstname.lastname@example.org, based on your profile suitability we will invite you for an Interview (F2F/Virtual).
Candidates need to have six months of a time gap between successive attempts of the
Required Candidate profile:
Qualification: M.Sc (Chemistry/Organic Chemistry / Medicinal chemistry)
Experience: 1-7 years of relevant experience in Synthesis Chemistry from the CRO Industry.
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here