Cadila Pharmaceutical hiring in R & D. Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is one of the largest privately-held pharmaceutical companies in India. Over the past six decades, we have been developing and manufacturing affordable medicines for patients around the world.
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: Cadila Pharmaceutical
- Location : Ahmedabad
- Post Name: Analytical Chemistry Associate/Scientist
- Department: R & D
- Qualification: B.Sc in Chemistry,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry
- Experience: 5 – 10 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Details not provide by recruiter
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Personal interview
Job Description/Skills Required :
Routine HPLC Analysis for Raw Material, Intermediate, in process and Final API as per the Specification and Standard test procedure.
Developed New HPLC Method for all stages of new molecule as well as modified old method as per regulatory requirement.
Calibration of HPLC’s as per SOP and maintenance of HPLC Systems.
Trouble shooting during day to day analysis and discuss with R&D people of respective project.
Taking care of Analytical HPLC Spare and column.
Preparation and Review of STP and specification of different project.
Maintaining record for all analytical reports by entering all the data in raw data note book and timely release of analytical reports.
Preparation of STP of HPLC analytical method.