Cadila Healthcare Limited (also known as Zydus Cadila) is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India primarily engaged in the manufacture of generic drugs. It ranked 100th in the Fortune India 500 list in 2020. Cadila was founded in 1952 by Ramanbhai Patel (19252001), formerly a lecturer in the L.M. College of Pharmacy, and his business partner Indravadan Modi. It evolved over the next four decades into an established pharmaceutical company.
WALK-IN INTERVIEW AT ZYDUS HEALTHCARE LIMITED, DAMAN
1) Designation: Officer / Executive / Sr. Executive – Manufacturing & Packing
- Education: B.Sc / M.Sc / B.Pharm / M.Pharm
- Department: Injectable Production
- Experience: 2- 6 years of experience in sterile manufacturing & packing activities in an injectable manufacturing plant, should have knowledge of cGMP
2) Designation: Officer / Executive IPQA Injectables
- Education: B. Pharm/ M. Pharm
- Department: Quality Assurance
- Experience: 2- 5 years of working experience in IPQA, Line clearance, Reviewing of BMR & BPR, Handling shop floor QMS documents, Ensuring shop floor compliance, Handling of Investigation & exposure of Injectable plant.
3) Designation: Executive / Sr. Executive – Engineering
- Education: BE Electrical
- Department: Engineering
- Experience: 4 – 8 years of work experience in pharmaceutical company, handling of electrical process and utility maintenance, and hands on experience in handling engineering QMS documentations.
Candidates with good communication and interpersonal skills, sound exposure of working in regulated plant, with cGMP/GDP knowledge will be preferred.
All the candidates interested to attend the walk – in are requested to take adequate COVID protection measures.
Those who are unable to attend the personal interview may send their resume by e-mail to email@example.com
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here