Starts from 22nd August 2022 to 14th September 2022
Timing – 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM IST
Platform – GoToMeeting app
Fees – Rs 2000/- INR
COURSE OUTCOMES :-
- This course trains students on food processing techniques to enhance the shelf life of food, very important from industrial point of view. The student get sufficient knowledge in relationship between food and microbes, and the role of microbes in food production
- After studying this course, students will be having knowledge of microbes and their importance, application in day-to-day life with special reference to food.
- This course acquaints students with various industrial tools and food products, their production techniques and prevention of spoilage.This course is supplemented by fermentation knowledge also.
- This course trains student about various microbiological quality standards for food, regulatory practices and policies which will definitely helpful for then while working in Industry.
- This course also provides the information regarding opportunities in food industries.
Dr. Shweta Deote Gahukar
MSc Microbiology |PhD Microbiology. Faculty member of Biosetup Lifesciences.
TRAINING MODULE :
- Introduction to the Microbiology of Food
- The Microorganisms
- Yeasts and Moulds
- Factors Affecting Growth of Microorganisms
- Water Contents/ Activity
- Lethal Effects of Temperature
- Spoilage of Food
- Classification of food on the basis of ease of spoilage
- Sources of microorganisms in food, microbial load
- Spoilage of vegetables – factors responsible & types of spoilage.
- Spoilage of meat & meat products- factors responsible & types of spoilage.
- Spoilage of canned food – factors responsible & types.
- Food Borne Diseases and Food Standards
- Food Poisoning –food intoxication and food infection
- Clostridium, Staphylococcal enterotoxic poisoning, and Bacillus cereus food poisoning: organism, source, foods involved, outbreak conditions, effect on human health & prevention
- Aflatoxin- sources of contamination, foods involved, effect on human health & prevention
- Introduction to FDA, BIS and FSSAI- objectives and responsibilities
- Introduction to HACCP
- General Principles of Food Preservation
- General Principles of Food Preservation
- History of Food Preservation
- Different methods of Food Preservation
- (By high temperature- TDP, TDT, Effect of high temperature on food, factors affecting high temperature application. Canning in detail.
- ii) By low temperature— chilling, freezing, and thawing, factors affecting low temperature, effect of low temperature on food.
- Preservation by chemical preservatives—Acetates, citric acid, lactic acid, propionates, sorbets, nitrates, salt & sugar. Mode of action, applications.)
- Dairy Microbiology
- Normal Flora of Milk and Milk Products, Composition of milk.
- Sources of microorganisms in milk.
- Types of spoilage of milk & milk products.
- Preservation by high temperature—Pasteurization in detail, UHT, Pasteurization test—Phosphatase test
- Preservation by low temperature
- Determining the quality of milk—plate count & MBRT.
- Production of milk products e.g., curd/Dahi & Shrikhand, Production of Cheese
- Microbial fermentation and Microbial technology products and applications
- Principles of Fermentation technology, Fermentation concept and Design
- Types of Fermentations, Formulation and Design of fermentation Media
Substrates used as Carbon and Nitrogen Inoculum development.
- Factors affecting fermentation process
- Fermentation by microbes for food additives: dairy products (Bread and SCP), Beverages (Beer and Wine).
THE LECTURES TO GIVE THE STUDENTS A PROPER UNDERSTANDING OF THE CONCEPTS, AND ONLINE LIVE INTERACTION WILL ALLOW SPOT DOUBT CLEARANCE.
- Any Under Graduate and Post Graduate students who
is looking for academic knowledge.
- Science enthusiasts who like to stay updated about the recent research updates using the most talked-about processes.
Students in their B.Sc / B.Tech / M.Sc / M.Tech / MBBS / BDS / PhD scholars / Faculty Members who aspire to work in research organizations.
Send your details:
Name, Gender, Email id, College /University, Contact no. and Send your details of the fee submitted screenshot to WhatsApp no. 6203893780
FEES – Rs 2000/- INR
* REGISTRATION THROUGH BSL VOLUNTEERS REFERRAL CODE
*GROUP REGISTRATION OF 5 MEMBERS
GETS 10% DISCOUNT (PAY RS 1800 INR ).
Registration dates :–
Last Date Of Registration – 21st August 2022
MODE OF PAYMENT:
Pay by using Google Pay / Phone Pay / Paytm – 6203893780.
RAZOR PAY – Click here to pay with Razor Pay
RazorPay/Gpay/Phonepay/Paytm -> send to WhatsApp-> Google form->payment screenshot
Certificate will be provided after completion of the Training
Interested candidates can register with us.
DAILY WISE RECORDING OF THE SESSIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR COMPLETION OF THE TRAINING. SO YOU CAN GO BACK AND REFER TO THE RECORDINGS, BUT MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT MISS THE LIVE SESSIONS BECAUSE FROM LIVE SESSION YOU TAKE MAXIMUM BENEFIT FROM THEM.
Note:- Any interested UG/PG Students & Faculty member can Apply for this.
There will be not refund in the fee after registration. After registration you will get Confirmation letter, Access code and class Roll code in your registered email id.
Students will must follow all the rules and regulations of BIOSETUP LIFESCIENCES.
“A PARTNERSHIP IN RESEARCH AND LEARNING”
For more details –
Contact – 91+6203893780 .
THANKS AND REGARDS